Friday, November 13, 2009

317/365



This was my accomplishment today. I went through all of my shoes and thinned out the collection. I am now down to around 25 pairs, give or take a few, including winter footwear. These shoes in the boxes at the top of my closet are either strappy heels for special occasions or flip flops and other summer shoes. I keep the sneakers I wear during the week along with snow boots out on the porch. The rest of my shoes are on an over-the-door rack inside the closet door. Two rows of heels on the top, then two rows of flats, one row of work loafers and one row of sneakers I wear for drag racing in the summer. On the outside of the closet door are hooks with my purses, belts and summer hats (all two of them!). I'll get a photo of them soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment