Saturday, June 27, 2009

199/365


*drool*
Here it is. My dream car. In the flesh...or metal, I guess. This is a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. If I could have any car in the world, it would be this one. It has a 2.6L inline 6-cylinder, twin-turbo engine pushing 276hp from the factory, with all-wheel-drive. Of course, that's just a starting point. If only I could find one...only a handful were imported from Japan by a company that used to sell car parts.
Rob and I drove down to New Jersey today in the rental car to Raceway Park. Since my Honda still has a busted engine, my Mitsubishi still has a dead starter, and my Subaru is still at the body shop, I'm racing the rental! Unfortunately, I red-lit in the first round today. I've never raced an automatic before, and it's a lot different than what I'm used to! Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment