Sunday, February 1, 2009

53/365


It was nice today! It was in the mid-40s, which, for the beginning of February in New England is pretty warm. I went to visit my dad and we decided to go to the movies. We got there about 20 minutes early, so we sat down and talked for a while. The next time I looked at my watch, we were already 15 minutes past the start time. Ooops! So we decided to go to the beach instead, since it was only 5 minutes away. As you can see, there was a nice layer of snow on the sand, but it was (kind of) warm in the sun. We ended up getting chicken finger plates at Kelly's and talking some more. It was good to talk with dad like that. We haven't done that in a long time. Plus, we were by the ocean, which I love. So it was a good day, even though we missed the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment