Thursday, February 19, 2009

71/365


This is our nightly ritual. Rob usually goes to bed betweek 8:30 and 9:30 at night. I usually go to bed between 10:00 and 11:00 at night (when I have a job, if not, then it's around 2am). So after he gets ready for bed, he tries to be as quiet as he can and sneaks off to the bedroom before I can say goodnight. After I notice that he's missing, I'll run to to bedroom, fling open the door and flip on the lights. He'll scream like a little girl (tehee!) and dive under the covers. Then, I'll yank on the covers and try to give him a kiss. Usually this leads to mayhem, and about five minutes later, I can give him a kiss and say goodnight. This picture is typical of what I find when I turn on the lights. :) It's funny, because he puts up such a fight when I'm there. However, on the nights that I don't bother to do it, he sulks. I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment