Wednesday, February 18, 2009

70/365


I couldn't resist taking a few pictures tonight before bed. The snow was so pretty as it fell, and it was so eerily light out. Of course, you can't really tell that by this picture since the flood lights were on, but if you look out past the driveway at the cemetary across the street, you can tell how light it is. Usually, I can't see the headstones at night. Some people are like, "How can you live across the street from a cemetary?!" I don't know, it doesn't bother me. They are very quiet neighbors! Although, I think some of the ghosts of those people hang out in our basement once in a while late at night. Both Rob and I have heard voices coming from downstairs like the tv was on, but it was not on. Strange stuff. Whatever, they don't bother us, so they can hang out if they want...

No comments:

Post a Comment