Tuesday, August 4, 2009

237/365




Yuck. Another trip to the dentist. I had another bad cavity on my little molar on the bottom left of my mouth. This time, I insisted on having a white filling rather than the silver he used last time. It took almost three weeks before I could stand room tempature liquid in my mouth without doubling over in pain last time. I am SO sensitive to silver fillings! After jabbing me with the insanely huge novacane needle a few times, he went to work. It took about a half hour, then he was done. Once the novacane wore off (about four hours later) my tooth didn't hurt at all! I can drink cold water, chew crunchy and chewy food, and there is no pain. Hooray! I wish I'd had the option for a white filling last time...even if it was more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment