Thursday, July 30, 2009

232/365

I went down to Saugus to visit the chiropracter today. On my way back, I stopped in to my Mom's house to visit with my cousin Leanne. She's holding down the fort while my parents are on their cross-country camping trip this summer. We talked for a couple hours while she prepared for the party she is having tomorrow. By the time I got home, it was 9:00 pm. Rob and I watched Burn Notice, then he headed to bed. I went to the bedroom to give him a kiss, and realized that while I was gone, he had put together the new king-sized bookcase headboard I ordered from Amazon the week before. I didn't realize that it came in, and he didn't mention anything when I asked him what he did after work. Sneaky boy! He did a good job too. We still have to move the bedroom furniture around, but it's nice to FINALLY have a headboard, it's only been six years!

No comments:

Post a Comment