Wednesday, July 15, 2009

217/365


So what do I see when I go to my car this morning? Yup, it's been egged. Really? Who still eggs stuff nowadays? I went to the car wash before I drove to work hoping that it would wash it all off. Nope. I get to work and see that it has dried on, so it now has to be scraped off the paint before it damages the clear coat. I got some window cleaner from the janitor, and procede to sit in the parking lot and scrub the egg off my car. I could tell the people walking by me were like, "what is this girl doing?" Then I get to a spot that won't wash off and realize that is where the egg must have hit the car. Yes, part of my paint is missing. What ASSHOLE eggs a car!!!!! I'm just thankful that it didn't hit my week-old paint on the front of the car. GRRRRRRR...

No comments:

Post a Comment